10.4.08

busy daze..

Well we are into week 16, day 108! My belly is finally starting to show, and definitely feels like it has been growing. We have started hitting up maternity stores and I thought I would dread trying to fit into those elastic banded jeans, but they are actually amazingly comfortable! I'm passed all the morning sickness which has been really awesome and food is now my best friend! Just feel tired alot and have been getting some cramps called 'growing pains'.

We have decided that it is in our best interest, mostly for financial reasons, to move back to Ontario into my mom's house. It's bittersweet (like the sour candies I've been craving everyday) but it's for the best! We have our truck booked for the end of April, and my oh my if being pregnant and moving wasn't stressful enough, trying to jam the move in by the end of the month is driving me crazy! But, it will all work out and Rob has been working very hard to keep things running smooth. Rob has finished working for now to try to get the house packed up, and I will be working up until the 25th or so. Stressful!!

This week I am going for some bloodwork to detect if I am in a risk category at all for Downs Syndrome and then our next ultrasound is April 23rd. I can't wait! It's hopefully the one that we find out if it's a little boy or girl! Sooo we will definitely post an update and pictures after the ultrasound, and baby co-operating, announce who it is!

No comments: