16.7.08

random

so so excited to see the baby tonight at the ultrasound! we went on our hospital tour last night and saw lots of super tiny newborns. lol, i want mine now!

we got to see the delivery and recovery rooms and the maternity ward and everything. the delivery rooms are very nice and comfortable, pretty cozy looking. i'm not so sure i'm interesting in labouring in water anymore. the 'tub' is a very odd looking contraption that seems like a confinement chair or something, but it is in a really small room that had it not been painted with an underwater mural on all four walls, i could have easily felt like it was the janitors closet. apparently though there is 1 room that has a labouring tub actually in the room you would deliver in, and you can request it but if it's taken it's taken. so we'll see.

haha as i'm writing this, Colt has the hiccups. it's an interesting feeling.
also, this morning when I woke up I had a very strong feeling of not being pregnant, it was pretty weird. even after I physically got out of bed I still felt light. lol, I ran to the scale to make sure I didn't magically lose weight overnight. By the time I got to the scale, I felt every lb of pregnancy again. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love baby Colt's hiccups!
-V